Monday 12 April 2021

52 bugs vs. tanks! - earning the pacifist medal

Dear Readers,

I decided to go hunting for medals. There was an interesting one that involved pacifism, so I chose that one first.

The idea was to complete a mission without killing a single bug, so I had to do one of the missions that didn't have killing bugs as its end goal.

I tried redoing the first mission, but that didn't give me the medal, so I did the water finding mission and used the Cromwell chassis to get around fast. I also didn't shoot at anything. We got surrounded easily enough, but we were able to push through with the advanced equipment. We finished the mission and earned 629 points and an S rank.

New medal:

Pacifist - a 4 star medal. I only really need to be a pacifist once, but on the other hand, we got a nice pacifist point bonus for finishing the mission too. Might be good for chasing the S ranks.

No comments:

Post a Comment