Wednesday 21 April 2021

3 the starship damrey - discovering a crewmate's body

Dear Readers,

I was now controlling robot AR-7. It's a very creepy feeling using this thing and going around in the dark. I poked around the room for a bit and discovered a collapsed crewmate, which startled me! As I type this, this random sound rattles every now and again. It's unnerving!

I was able to check the crewmate on various parts of their body. I couldn't check what was in their pocket without consent, so I checked the head. It was identified as Bobby the engineer and unfortunately, he was now dead. Well, at least I was able to check the pocket now. There was an ID card in it and I scanned it. I was now able to open the door.

I tried to push and pull AR-1, but it wasn't working at all. I left the room and followed the corridor for a bit. I found an elevator across the way but it wasn't powered on. I then heard some weird sound. It was the first space leech!

I learned that space leeches sometimes got on the ship when passing planets and they could survive in space and were very toxic, so I was given the go ahead to exterminate them. It wasn't difficult, I just had to find it with the camera and choose to exterminate it. They're little motionless things that make a noise, so I guess they'll be handy enough to deal with.

When I got back to the title screen, there was an archive option now. There is information about crewmates along with photos of them. So far I only have Bobby's profile. It says he had a bright, cheery personality but his demon was alcohol and may have smuggled some on board. Hmm interesting.

Also interesting is that girl in the sunhat on the archive menu. I've seen her in the trailer too. Who could she be? I'll have to do some more exploring.

No comments:

Post a Comment