Saturday 24 April 2021

6 the starship damrey - bobby's room

Dear Readers,

After getting spooked from my first encounters with the ghost girl and AR-8, I continued into the next corridor, which had the Captain's Quarters. Only the captain could grant access though.

Once again I felt uneasy going through the corridors. The robot's light only reached so far and I was now fully expecting something to jump out at me.

I continued into the next corridor. The Cockpit was only for essential personnel at the moment.

Opposite the Cockpit door was the door to the crew quarters. I went through and into another corridor with 6 doors, 5 of them locked.

The first on the left I was locked but I was able to unlock it. I went inside. The lights were on but they were faulty and flickering. There was a noisy space leech on the leg of the chair I exterminated and there. I found a bottle of whisky under the desk, so it sounds like this was Bobby's room alright. The computer said it was a violation on board and stuff like that. Other than that, there was a bed and a locker. The computer responded with voiced dialogue that I didn't have the authority to search it.

I left the room and headed for the next set of doors in the crew quarters.

No comments:

Post a Comment