Thursday 2 June 2022

229 zelda breath of the wild - more good hearty bass fishing spots

Dear Readers,

Now to go back to Hearty Bass fishing!

Like I said before, I found many at the waterfalls at Lake Akkala. It's pretty tough to catch them though without drowning. Plus, I couldn't find any boats at this lake, though I didn't look properly on the northern shore. While I was looking I got attacked by a Guardian Stalker. It's a tough life being a fisherman!

I fished out all the Hearty Bass at the small pool under the waterfall I found at Ukuku Plains

Found my 74th Korok Seed on the very tip top of Zora's Domain, on top of the decorative tail fin structure up there. I got there by gliding from the top of the tallest waterfall to the north. There were some particles here to examine and I found the Korok that way.

I had enough fish now to upgrade my two pieces of rubber armour and Zora armour so I went to see the Great Fairy Cotera.

I'll still have to find some more Hearty Bass. I warped to Lanayru Tower this time and detected at least one at Boné Pond. I glided down there with my Bokoblin Mask and swam around to fish it out. I haven't done much exploring in this area yet. All I know about it is that it's crawling with enemies like Lizalfos and Blue Bokoblins. I should explore the Lanayru Wetlands as they're pretty interesting to look at.

I explored around Kincean Island. It was pretty interesting. Found some Hearty Bass, which I fished out with a combination of bombs and Cryonis. Couldn't find any boats. I found a cool cave here that was sealed by some rocks. Just some random stuff in it like a Forest Dweller's Bow. I found my 75th Korok Seed by completing a circle of stones on top of a mound here.

I warped to the Great Plateau Tower and wandered to Lake Kolomo. Found quite a few Hearty Bass there! I guess they're not that rare after all. I also beat up a camp of Bokoblins who had a LOT of explosive barrels. I found my 76th Korok Seed by shooting the dangling thing off a tree just north of the lake. I found my 77th Korok Seed by diving into the flowery circle off the cliff just north of the Kolomo Garrison Ruins. Found 78th in the ruins, under a pile of leaves, under a rock.

I'm happy enough with knowing where to fish for these now. At the moment I have 19 Hearty Bass.

No comments:

Post a Comment