Saturday 4 June 2022

231 zelda breath of the wild - sussing farosh's pattern at floria bridge and obtaining shards of its horn

Dear Readers,

I continued looking for reliable ways to catch up with Farosh. I got on much better this time!

#208 Forest Dweller's Sword

Found this in a chest under Floria Bridge, on top of one of the trees holding it up..

I hung around here and waited for Farosh. It came out around 12am from Riola Spring and flew under Floria Bridge. I guess the guideline is to just wait on this bridge until midnight.

I shot an arrow and managed to get a shard of its horn this time! Woo! :)

Afterwards I warped to Korok Forest to replenish health by sleeping. While there I showed Peeks a picture of a Blupee I took. They gave me 100 rupees. Hooray :)

The next evening I met Farosh flying under Floria Bridge at 12am again! This is indeed the time to catch it :) I gathered another shard of Farosh's horn and repeated the process the next night to have a surplus. The time seems to shift a little bit sometimes. One night I met Farosh here a couple of hours early. Not sure what happened.

I was able to upgrade my Chamption's Tunic at the Great Fairy's place. The next upgraded required horn shards from a different dragon!

No comments:

Post a Comment