Tuesday 7 June 2022

234 zelda breath of the wild - foraging for voltfruit between gerudo town and the southern oasis

Dear Readers,

I explored south of Gerudo Town and came across the Sand-Seal Races. There was a shrine pedestal and ball here too. I spoke with the bespectacled (goggled?) Gerudos that were here.

Their names were Tali and Shabonne. They were very put out about the Divine Beast stomping around and interrupting the sand-seal races. Tali was the champion and I guess Shabonne was her hype-gal. Tali herself didn't speak and Shabonne said she raised her to be the champion she is today. Interesting pair!

When I tried to grab the shrine ball, Shabonne gave out to me and said it was only for those who proved themselves. I guess I gotta take care of the Divine Beast, then do the sand-seal thing.

I explored further south, picking Voltfruit from cacti, when I encountered something called Molduga. The music changed to its own mini-boss theme and everything. I wasn't able to photograph it and it launched out of the sand and flipped me into the air! I climbed up to the Southern Oasis and stayed up there for a while. There were Bomb Arrows in the chest here. I guess that's what I gotta use to take this thing on. Another time though!

No comments:

Post a Comment