Friday 3 June 2022

230 zelda breath of the wild - looking for farosh... fought my first hinox instead

Dear Readers,

I wanted to upgrade my Champion's Tunic. To do this I needed 2 Shards of Farosh's Horn.

I warped to Riola Spring to look for Farosh but it wasn't showing up :/ Instead I scavenged around the spring. I found like 7 treasure chests there! 2 were under the metal boulder and the other 5 were made of metal. They had stuff like gems, arrows, Soldier's Spear and a Phrenic Bow in them. I found a metal rock on a chain here too. I placed it in the hole with Magnesis for my 79th Korok Seed.

No sign of Farosh. I wandered to Kamah Plateau and decided to pick my first fight with a Hinox! I got its attention by placing a metal weapon under it so lightning could strike it. Didn't do much damage though! Most of the fight was me throwing bombs at it while trying not to let it catch me. I sussed that its one eye was its weak point so I focused on shooting that with arrows for the rest of the fight. Sometimes it covered its eye too! Eventually I defeated it. The music that played was pretty epic!

Soon afterwards, I found a flitty thing in the northwest of this area for my 80th Korok Seed. I messed around and looked for any signs of Farosh... None at all but I did find my 81st Korok Seed on the plain to the east of Lake Floria. It had two stone circles and I had to complete one of them. There was a Lizalfos in camouflage between them that gave me a surprise! Yikes!

#358 Knight's Shield

I fished out some treasure chests out of Rassla Lake. I found this shield in there along with flint and arrows.

Farosh then showed up! I shot at its horn before it electrocuted me. Then I went to gather it and it was just its scale again :( Not sure what I gotta do to get a shard of its horn...

#306 Dragonbone Boko Spear

I attacked a Blue Lizalfos that was carrying this. It only had a tiny camp with two Electric Chuchus for company.

So yeah... not having the best luck with Farosh. I'll keep trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment