Monday 15 February 2016

1 Mario's Game Gallery - Go Fish

Dear Readers,

Today I'll talk about trying this game out in my browser on archive.org. While watching Game Grumps, they were talking about the Go Fish card game on this. I thought I'd try it out!

It's as solid as you can expect a game of Go Fish to be, which is the most important thing, but I did come here for the voices. The "Mario, Go Fish!" line is here. What really stands out here is Mario's voice acting by Charles Martinet. This is one of the earliest instances of his work as Mario and I have to say it's just lovely. I can't help but smile when he says "Here fishy fishy!" but he also says how much he's enjoying playing this game with me. It just makes for a really lovely time!

I really should come back to this and try out the other games in the gallery too. Playing it on archive.org is so painless and quick for a PC game it's amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment