Saturday 6 February 2016

4 Final Fantasy Explorers - Migrant Moogle Shopping Spree, Godhand Materials

Dear Readers,

Today, I'll talk about trying to get the Migrant Moogle Merchant to appear in Libertas. and about collecting materials for the Godhands, the next weapon I can forge. I'm playing offline for now.

So here's the deal: I've maxed out my Play Coins at 300 and I've nothing to spend them on. I've 100% all the free games in the StreetPass Mii Plaza, so I'll buy as much of the Migrant Moogle Merchant's stuff as I can. The only problem is, he isn't in the town right now. They say he randomly appears when I come back from quests, so I might as well go out and explore for some materials I need for my next weapon.

For the Godhands, I am short 7 Cloudless Prisms and 2 Iron Ores. From the Notebook, I learn that I can get Iron Ores from rock scavenging points and Cloudless Prisms from crystal scavenging points, wherever they are. I just have to go out and explore around I suppose.

I go out roaming. I find the location of both items in the Hibat Foothills and in the caves on the way to the Ifrit's lair. After a couple of trips I get enough materials, so I make my way back to Libertas and make the Godhands!

I head out roaming again, fulfilling several affinity subquests while testing out the Godhands. They're a good bit more powerful alright :) After spending a good while out there beating random enemies and fulfilling subquests, I unlock the Dark Knight and Machinist jobs and the ability to turn into Lightning and Squall. May come in handy in future.

I get the Migrant Moogle Merchant to appear too! I'm full of Play Coins, so I buy a load of stuff from him, including the following:

Potion - 1 Play Coin
Hi-Potion - 2 Play Coins
Ether - 1 Play Coin
Turbo Ether - 3 Play Coins
Phoenix Down - 5 Play Coins
Stamina Drink - 7 Play Coins
Mana Drink - 7 Play Coins
Smoke Bomb - 2 Play Coins
Hermes Sandals - 3 Play Coins

No comments:

Post a Comment