Monday 8 February 2016

5 Final Fantasy Explorers - Trance Basics, Mutation and Crystal Surge Subquests

Dear Readers,

I was going to have another online session with my American friend yesterday, but this thing called Superbowl 50 was on. I don't get it. I mean, owls are cool and all, but I'm not sure if I would call them "superb". (just kidding!)

So yeah, I had another offline session. I decided to do a tutorial quest, "Trance Basics".

All you need to do is fill the guage curving around the bottom of the Resonance meter and activate Magicite by tapping the icon on the touch screen when it becomes active. I have the Lightning one chosen, so I turn into her for a while when I tap it.

To build up the guage, I just went around hitting baddies for a while. I can take care of the weaker ones now with fewer hits, so that's kinda nice.

I spent a lot of time doing subquests as well. Just simple ones like activating certain Crystal Surges and defeating 20 of a type of enemy.

Learning abilities and mutations were a bit confusing, like learning Fire with Fire. To complete them, I have to go to the crystal in the town to learn the abilities after mutating them while outside in battle. This unlocks them. It took a while to cop that.

No comments:

Post a Comment