Saturday 20 February 2016

2 Splatoon - Preparing for Pokémon Red vs. Blue Splatfest, What I chose

Dear Readers,

Today I'll talk about Callie and Marie's announcement of the Pokémon Red vs Blue splatfest this weekend and reveal what I chose!

It's funny how Callie spent many wasted years trying to find a Vulpix and how she and Marie argued over which version was better! They even went all Team Rocket on us! Callie said "I hope we can protect the stages from devastation!" and Marie said "Or maybe it'll unite all squids within our nation?". Maybe Judd should've jumped in here and said "That's right!". Some other squid kid could've pretended to be Wobbuffet!

I've been ambiguous on many of the splatfests and I kind of would be on this one too, since I bought both Pokémon Red and Blue on the day they came out. I focused on playing Blue though, so that's what I chose for the splatfest! Got a nice blue tee for it and all!

I practised a little after voting. I've never played on the Ancho-V Games stage before and lost a match there. Maybe it's not so good to stop playing the game for long periods of time! Kind of a cool stage with arcade game cabinets in some corners.

No comments:

Post a Comment