Sunday 28 February 2016

35 Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam Bros - The Very Hungry Wiggler's Second Zippy Zappy Fence, Fire Piranha Plants, Flower Rank

Dear Readers,

Today I'll talk about continuing through Gloomy Woods and running into the first Fire Piranha Plants.

Passed the Paper Spear Guy dodge challenge this time! Yeah! :)

On the next screen we came across a load of Fire Piranha Plants. They attack by shooting a pair of small fireballs at Mario and Luigi or a giant fireball at Paper Mario. They also try to use their vine bodies to sling their bulbous heads at one of us. They sometimes do a fakeout one of these as well. Just like the Paper Spear Guys! Trying to keep me from passing the dodge challenge! You'll know if it seems shorter than usual.

It took almost every encounter with these things, but I finally passed the dodge challenge for them too! They kept getting a hit when I was one shy of reaching it and it was annoying for ages!

Anyway I levelled Luigi up to Flower Rank. I gave him an extra gear slot. I did the same for Paper Mario when he levelled up to Flower Rank too.

I found the Filler Gloves but didn't equip them on anyone.

Wiggler was up ahead in front of ANOTHER electrified fence! To blow up the left generator, we had to carry the bomb bud through sticky black goop, like what we had to deal with when racing the Yellow Yoshi earlier.

When we blew up the fence, we tried to follow Wiggler, but then Magikoopa intervened and attacked! The mission to defeat him started.

He also said he was the real Kamek, so I guess I won't call him Magikoopa anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment