Sunday 21 February 2016

3 Splatoon - Pokémon Red vs. Blue Splatfest. My battles! (Part 1)

Dear Readers,

It's Splatfest weekend! Pokémon Red vs. Blue! I'm a Pokémon Blue Fanboy :) As I type this, I'm whistling to Callie and Marie's concert in the Plaza. I love their singing! Here's how my matches went.

The stages were:

Blackbelly Skatepark
Camp Triggerfish
Hammerhead Bridge

Match 1:

Blackbelly Skatepark. We got hammered 13.4 to 73.4. They pretty much fenced us in to our spawn point and had a skilled Inkzooka user.

Match 2:

Camp Triggerfish. We got on much better this time! We won 53.5 to 30.7. They tried their best to get some area back at the end, but they couldn't manage it.

Match 3:

Blackbelly Skatepark. We lost 28.6 to 62.6. I forgot how intimidating the Kraken move is!

Match 4:

Camp Triggerfish. Lost 26.0 to 53.4. They really put their Killer Wail to good use here.

After this I levelled up to "Pokémon Blue Fiend".

Match 5:

Blackbelly Skatepark. Lost 33.3 to 57.8. They kept us at our base again. Near the end we managed to break through and cover more ground but it wasn't enough.

After this, my Splatfest Tee gained the Damage Up ability. It had the Special Saver as the main one. I haven't been paying any attention to the abilities actually. Maybe I should sometime.

Match 6:

Hammerhead Bridge. Lost 40.6 to 47.2. Quite a close match! I didn't meet our opponents that often. The others must've been keeping them busy.

Match 7:

Hammerhead Bridge. Won 51.1 to 29.9. They were quite brave and did a lot of bulldozing, but were quite reckless. I got them from behind a good few times.

Match 8:

Blackbelly Skatepark. Won 63.1 to 28.5. This began a long winning streak with some luckily drawn teammates!

Match 9:

Blackbelly Skatepark. Won 55.9 to 34.0. Didn't have to do a whole lot of defending. They didn't get too much of a chance to break through to us.

Match 10:

Blackbelly Skatepark. Won 56.8 to 32.9. I don't know how I avoided this avalanche of Seekers coming after me, but they all missed!

After this match I levelled up to "Pokémon Blue Defender".

Match 11:

Hammerhead Bridge. Lost 42.7 to 46.5. It was pretty close, but they edged out ahead of us.

Match 12:

Hammerhead Bridge. Won 45.3 to 39.6. It's kind of hard to see the stage in the dark during the Splatfest. The bright blue path I make ahead often helps me to find my way around!

Match 13:

Blackbelly Skatepark. Won 44.4 to 37.8. They had a strong Slosher that splatted me a few times.

Match 14:

Blackbelly Skatepark. Won 59.9 to 30.9. Felt evenly matched and challenged here. Nice to get the win considering this!

After this match I rolled an Ink Recovery Up for my Splatfest Tee.

Match 15:

Camp Triggerfish. Won 58.1 to 25.1. I had fun chasing after a sneaky Roller! Splatted them right after they tried to hide on top of a fence post!

Match 16:

Blackbelly Skatepark. Won 54.2 to 31.9. This time I got splatted by a seeker brigade!

Match 17:

Blackbelly Skatepark. Won 70.1 to 20.7. I came up against someone who seemed to be flustered with their aiming. Maybe they were new to right analogue stick usage.

Match 18:

Hammerhead Bridge. Won 52.2 to 35.9. Wow! Someone really wanted to get me with a seeker! Every one of them missed me though!

Match 19:

Camp Triggerfish. Won 50.8 to 34.8. They covered a lot of ground early on, but we caught up and surpassed them. I met another Bubbler user on the other team who activated when I did. I think I met my match!

Match 20:

Blackbelly Skatepark. Lost 33.9 to 59.1. Repeatedly splatted by a Tentatek Splattershot user. Almost fenced in too. Yikes!

Match 21:

Blackbelly Skatepark. Destroyed 31.1 to 57.0. Fenced in again. I think my winning streak ended! Decided to take a break here.

After this, I spoke to Judd and cashed in on my "On Fire!" vibe. Got a bonus of 1,400 coins. I don't think I ever got this vibe before!

No comments:

Post a Comment