Monday 22 February 2016

4 Splatoon - Pokémon Red vs. Blue Splatfest. My battles! (Part 2)

Dear Readers,

Today I'll share some more highlights of my battles in the Splatfest. Go Pokémon Blue!

Again, the following stages were in the rotation:

Blackbelly Skatepark
Camp Triggerfish
Hammerhead Bridge

Match 1:

Hammerhead Bridge. Lost 37.7 to 52.6. Inkstrikes galore! They were pretty powerful, but we didn't lose too badly against them.

Match 2:

Hammerhead Bridge. Lost 37.3 to 50.4. Killer Wails galore! Like, one right after the other! Didn't lose too badly here either, but they were darn powerful.

After this I levelled up to "Pokémon Blue Champion".

Match 3:

Blackbelly Skatepark. Lost 39.7 to 54.4. These guys were pretty fast and knew their stuff.

Match 4:

Hammerhead Bridge. Won 46.0 to 41.6. This place is too narrow to escape Killer Wails!

Match 5:

Hammerhead Bridge. Lost 16.1 to 63.2. That was a brutal offensive... All four of them covered the place and fenced us in.

Match 6:

Hammerhead Bridge. Won 54.7 to 35.3. My Dear Pokémon Red supporters! When you splat us, you shouldn't immediately try to do an Inkstrike while standing next to our spawn point! It's a bit silly!

Match 7:

Hammerhead Bridge. Won 52.8 to 38.1. I'm much more competent against these opponents than the ones a few matches ago. I'm just glad I'm not getting my butt handed to me!

Match 8:

Camp Triggerfish. Won 44.5 to 42.9. Didn't see a lot of them... They must've been busy on the other side of the map. Got a couple of nice splats around a corner though!.

Match 9:

Camp Triggerfish. Won 54.8 to 35.8. Pretty quiet at the floodgates area after the siren. Was able to reclaim turf without incident!

Match 10:

Blackbelly Skatepark. We got destroyed at 6.1 to 83.2. Two of our guys disconnected. I know this because there were only two of us locked in the spawn by Pokémon Red's icky pink goop shooters.

Match 11:

Blackbelly Skatepark. Won 54.2 to 41.6. We nearly destroyed them but they came back in a big way that made me end up doubting we were going to win!

Match 12:

Blackbelly Skatepark. Won 63.8 to 30.6. Dynamo Rollers are slow but are extra scary when you see one raised in front of your own face... I gave all of my team the Bubbler in the last few seconds while we were winning. It must've been pretty demoralising to the other team!

Match 13:

Blackbelly Skatepark. Won 87.2 to 7.0. WOW! This time they got destroyed! I got all 4 splatted in the last few seconds too!

Match 14:

Hammerhead Bridge. Won 64.0 to 25.3. I love to tease novice snipers by dancing around. :)

Match 15:

Hammerhead Bridge. Won 74.6 to 16.7. I saw one of their players disappear in a disconnect cloud early on, so I kind of knew we had this.

Match 16:

Hammerhead Bridge. Won 58.9 to 33.1. They were getting a bit better but we still hammered their heads in! :)

After this, my Splatfest Tee rolled an Ink Saver (Sub). I didn't use them all that much during the weekend though.

Match 17:

Camp Triggerfish. Won 53.3 to 35.8. Kept a Kraken at bay with the sheer force of my firepower, before splatting the user when they turned back! Pretty pleased at that :)

Match 18:

Blackbelly Skatepark. Lost 42.8 to 53.8. Pesky distracting wall sprinkler. They knew what they were doing here.

Match 19:

Hammerhead Bridge. Won 57.1 to 33.5. A roller decided to drop in on two of us while we were Bubbled. Not a smart move!

Match 20:

Hammerhead Bridge. Lost 40.3 to 54.1. I can't afford to be stupid against Aerospray users...

Match 21:

Blackbelly Skatepark. Won 59.2 to 36.2. Good Mix of our colours in the arena! They had competent Rollers too.

Match 22:

Camp Triggerfish. Won 53.8 to 33.0. When I got splatted, I saw one of my teammates avenge me before the screen went back to spawn. Thanks buddy :)

Match 23:

Hammerhead Bridge. Lost 35.2 to 53.1. Good mix of colours here. I was confused at how the match was really going to end up.

Match 24:

Blackbelly Skatepark. Won 74.4 to 16.4. Kept them fenced in to their spawn with a powerful team!

Match 25:

Camp Triggerfish. Won 50.0 to 37.2. A pair of them were hiding around our floodgates doing nothing... Kinda strange.

Match 26:

Hammerhead Bridge. Won 69.6 to 20.1. Teased them a good bit by jumping in and out of corners. They tried but couldn't regain much turf.

Match 27:

Hammerhead Bridge. Won 68.4 to 23.7. They sure liked trying to do Inkstrikes while standing out in the open!

Match 28:

Blackbelly Skatepark. Won 52.7 to 38.7. Whoa, my super jump went into an Inkstrike. I couldn't manage timing like that if I tried!

Match 29:

Camp Triggerfish. Won 69.9 to 18.1. Kind of quiet here. Bubbled at the same time as an enemy, so I just shrugged and walked away.

Match 30:

Camp Triggerfish. Won 65.4 to 25.0. Quiet on the paths I took here too! Maybe I'm super stealthy and don't know it! Or maybe I'm being ignored...

Somewhere over the past 5 matches I levelled up to the maximum "Pokémon Blue King"! Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment