Wednesday 24 February 2016

10 Final Fantasy Explorers - Continuing Adventures With Joseph and Bix

Dear Readers

Today I'll talk about some more adventures I went on with my American friends. Joseph and I started and Bix came on a little later. He had his Helldiver with him most of the time. It looks a bit like the Pokémon Fearow.

Quest 1: "The Immortal Firebird Returns"

Defeat Phoenix. Dell'antoni Bluffs. This time I managed to get an Omnislash in on it! I wasn't able to get a Magicite Surge on it in the last session we had.

Quest 2: "Secret of the Underwater Caves"

Defeat Leviathan. Travi Cove. New area for me! This battle was pretty silly and fun. Leviathan did these waves that kept wiping us out and sent us all the way up the beach again and again. Joe's monsters carried on the battle though as they seemed unaffected. Next time we face him I'll have to see if I can take cover. That move is like Surf in Pokémon Stadium.

When we got back to Libertas, Bix joined us. They were a little behind, so we continued doing their newest quests.

Quest 3: "Flame Djinn"
Quest 4: "Ice Queen"
Quest 5: "Thunder Sage"
Quest 6: "Aptitude Exam: Thief & Time Mage"
Quest 7: "Twisted Sister's Garden"

Did a nice victory lap around the tree after defeating Dryad here :)

Quest 8: "Magicite Permit Exam"

I think we went for Ifrit here but I'm not sure.

Quest 9: "Explore North Amostra"

The nice long trekking quest. I got a little nervous on this one, as my 3DS battery LED was starting to flash red with danger. Plugged it in right away after completing the quest.

Quest 10: "A Chocobo's Treasure"
Quest 11: "A Moogle's Treasure"

Cloud Magicite came in very handy against Ramuh here. The 1,000 needle Crystal Surge too!

Quest 12: "One-Winged Angel"

On the start of this quest, we had to wait for Bix while they had to do something, so we did some beachcombing! I also did the Sea Sunder cataclysm just for fun and to impress any ladies around with my Moses powers! Joe made an unintentional pun about Shiva looking really cool. Nice zinger there :)

Quest 13: "Accursed Serpent Eye"

After defeating the 5 lamias, we talked about Zelda memories, as it was the 30th anniversary of the first Zelda game's release.

Imagine a "Hunter" style of Zelda game? The Tingle game that came out here is close enough to being a hunter style of game, as there is lots of scavenging to do in it. You can hire a bodyguard in it as well, which is a lot like being a Beastmaster I'd imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment