Tuesday 2 February 2021

214 ace attorney 6 - who really channelled who?

Dear Readers,

Princess Rayfa interrupted the judge from declaring Dhurke innocent, saying she couldn't accept this! The judge asked her what the matter was and she said Amara was lying! She said Amara would not have killed her father! She begged Amara to tell the truth.

Amara said there was no mistake about it. She was serious in her confession and the judge said he found that acceptable.

Rayfa called upon us and asked if we were going to let this stand. Hm... I was glad to prove Dhurke's innocence, but this remaining scenario didn't feel right.

Phoenix turned to me and told me to raise any doubts, as the courtroom was a place for finding the whole truth, after all. He said it was all up to me.

This got me thinking, had the whole truth not been brought to light yet? I had the choice whether I wanted to push to continue this trial or not. I chose to push to continue. Rayfa found my decision very affecting.

The judge accepted and put the question to me as to what important fact had yet to come to light. I was genuinely puzzled as to what Amara's motive was. I asked her and she said it was a fair question.

Amara went on to say she did it for the sake of their kingdom. She spoke about Inga's hunger for power being so great he wanted to attain the spiritual power using the orb in order to take over the kingdom. She said she took the opportunity to slay him at that particular time.

When she said that, my bracelet reacted! Phoenix and I looked at each other and I nodded. This trial was far from over. I immediately perceived the middle finger on her left hand was twitching on her statement about the Rite of Channelling at 2PM and I pointed it out with a "Gotcha!"

I was trying to figure out why Amara was self-conscious about her chest when talking about it. Phoenix brought up the picture Ahlbi took and I presented it to her. Ga'ran raised an objection and demanded to know who took it. I wanted to skip that for now as the photo was a more pressing matter!

It was dark in the photograph. Phoenix suggested getting Ema to help and she did, raising the brightness of it. This revealed... a burn scar on the medium's chest...

I said hang on, pointing at Ga'ran's revealing chest and saying she didn't have a burn scar, so the one in the photo wasn't her! I pointed out that it was Amara! I asked her to remove her round mandala so we could see. She didn't say anything. Just then, flames appeared all around the mandala and shattered it, revealing the burn scar on her chest!

This meant they switched places! This changed everything! Amara still staged Inga and Dhurke at 3PM, but someone else was there at 2PM to commit the crime! I pointed to Ga'ran! Her alibi was gone now!

I asked Amara to confirm these facts, one by one. She sat there in a puddle of sweat as I laid them out. When she finally started speaking, she got shot!

A member of the royal guard laughed and said his life was Ga'ran's! The judge called for him to be apprehended and for an ambulance for Amara! Noooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment