Saturday 6 February 2021

218 ace attorney 6 - the final moments of jove justice

Dear Readers,

Princess Rayfa went on to perform the Dance of Devotion once again, this time for my late biological father, Jove Justice. Fortunately, she wasn't shot by the royal guard.

It was a success! The image was of a room with the sensations of burning, heat, crying and pain. There was a baby in my father's arms. I assume that's me. There was something dropped as well that made a metallic sound. There was another person here with their face down on the table.

Rayfa then proceeded to give her Insights on the situation that played out. She wasn't biased against me but she did give statements that seemed to account for what was assumed to be true to this point. Her Insights were incomplete, and it was time for me to find and point stuff out. She also seemed more confident in her position.

On the statement where Dhurke's fingerprints were found on the lighter, I noticed it was a gloved hand that dropped the lighter. I pointed to the reflection of the gloved hand and raised an "Objection!"

I didn't know what it meant but it called into question whether the hand in the vision really was Dhurke's. Rayfa revised her Insight.

I then noticed the wrist of the gloved hand and raised another "Objection!" to this statement saying we didn't know who it was. I said we could prove who it was with the photo of Inga, who was wearing the Cuffs of Justice. 

Rayfa and the gallery were finding it hard to take. Did Inga plot the assassination of both Amara and Ga'ran?

Nahyuta said "Hold it!" and told me what I proposed wasn't possible! He said Inga wasn't the Minister of Justice back then! He said it was Ga'ran! That was news to me but not to Phoenix, who had learned this before.

The judge asked why would she do such a thing? Nahyuta said with clenched teeth and fist that she would ascend to the throne! The judge found it hard to swallow.

Nahyuta and I confronted Ga'ran with our big questions. Was she the one who tore Nahyuta's family apart? Was she the one who killed my father?

She replied with a big "Such insolence!"

No comments:

Post a Comment