Friday 15 July 2022

85 xenoblade - dunban joins the party

Dear Readers,

After the Mechon left, we chatted with Dunban and Dickson. Dickson and Otharon knew each other from way back when. I shared my vision of the future with everyone. Dickson recognised some landmarks I described such as the tower from a place on his travels called Prison Island on the Bionis' head. He also made a very nice new weapon for Dunban out of scrapped Mechon parts. They joined us and I could now choose Dunban if I wanted.

We got a little conversation tutorial on Dunban's fighting style as well, which is about dealing heavy damage while avoiding hits.

Dickson told us the way to get where we wanted was through Satori Marsh so we set off.

I switched from Sharla to Dunban to try him out and because I was getting a bit tired of her going on about showers and her rifle getting hotter. Dunno, might switch back later.

We went backwards a bit and (re)discovered the Freight Elevator. Then we went up the hill fighting baddies.

Dunban's voice is like that of a more experienced warrior in the tribe and has fairly standard but decent lines of dialogue in battle.

We fought a huge Hox called a Drifter Jutard and it felt challenging, but we were still well able to shatter all the doomsday visions I was getting of it using its super knockback move. This was in the Pod Depot area.

No comments:

Post a Comment