Thursday 5 March 2020

136 undertale - creepy unknown phone caller

Dear Readers,

After reading those monitors with the creepy smiley faces, I got a phone call when I walked back to the elevator...

It was a voice I had never heard before.

Brr! Indeed I hadn't! The voice was creepy! It said my name and asked if I was there. It said it had been a long time, hadn't it? It said I had done well. It said thanks to me, everything had fallen into place. It then said that it would see me soon.

The elevator closed off the path to the hallway and the door and that panic alert thing happened again. Everything went white.

I found myself at the city! The elevator doors were jammed with vines! I couldn't go back anymore so I continued through to the throne room and towards the barrier. I was able to save my game and there was only one point at which I could save it.

After that, all there was to do was the showdown with Asgore, but something was different...

No comments:

Post a Comment