Thursday 19 March 2020

150 undertale - last visit to alphys' lab area of hotland

Dear Readers,

While mingling in Hotland I got a bit confused because I was going backwards through the area and I had to navigate some of it with the elevator system.

I reached Sans' station where he was selling hot dogs before. He wasn't here anymore. Some others were though.

The creature on the floating board thing said the hot dog guy never came back but all was fine otherwise, telling me to count my blessings, even if I didn't get a second hot dog. I won't have any hot dogs thank you.

Another happy volcano guy was here and just said "Toasty bun!"

I met another Tsunderplane ahead and she had something to say to me since I was leaving. She rambled about a feeling for me that wasn't quite love and she went on and on and on about it! It was another hilarious parody of anime! She then called me an idiot and said she wasn't saying it again! This was a good laugh :)

Further on in the path, I found that the mouse had hacked the safe and took the cheese out. Determination!

One of the grinning fiery dudes wondered if any humans would want to be his friend before saying PSYCHE! He didn't believe it would happen.

Soon after that I came to a dead end so I took the elevators to the front of Alphys' lab.

The door to the true lab was locked again! Also, Mettaton wasn't on the workbench anymore.

The clam shell guy thing near the drinking fountain said he'd be able to have a nice drink on the surface.

I met another happy volcano beyond Alphys' lab, saying freedoms felt so spicey. Nice :)

Another grinning flame monster said if they all left no one would really know and that the lava was so spicey now.

The monsters dressed in school uniform heard the barrier was gone so they reckoned school had to be cancelled. They liked the prospect of there being loads of places to loiter now.

The monsters dressed like workers heard the barrier was gone, so they didn't have to go to work today. They were co-workers but who knows what they'll be tomorrow. Be free, guys :)

The floating fox head at the puzzle asked since they were now all free, did that mean it didn't get to go to work? Did it want to work? Enjoy freedom buddy!

That was it for Hotland. Now to make a visit to Waterfall!

No comments:

Post a Comment