Sunday 22 March 2020

153 undertale - chatting with everyone else in waterfall

Dear Readers,

I continued through Waterfall to chat with people, taking the bird's offer to carry me across the water.

The little potato-looking dude said they could go see the real stars now, but still didn't know what they were.

The mouse near the crystal freed some of the cheese somehow. Yay :)

Onion-san was wondering when they could all go free and how would they ever know. They said they'd keep their tentacles out for me and would tell me as soon as they knew!

I met one of those shadowy figures but out of the shadow. They way it spoke was really cool! Like it was some kind of voice inside your head. They said it was good to be with their sister again. It must've meant Shyren, who was floating next to them. She had nothing to say. The shadowy figure said part of them wanted to meet their new brother Aaron but other parts of them didn't.

I walked for some time and met Aaron. Didn't know he had a tan from his black and white battle sprite. He said I came all this way to watch him flex and that it said something about me.

I took the ferry, which took three gold and then gave it back, thanking me for stepping on its face.

The washing machine enemy said the surface scared them as the entire outer layer of the Earth was made of dirt.

Ok I think that's Waterfall covered. I walked on and on until I got back to Snowdin.

No comments:

Post a Comment