Saturday 14 March 2020

145 undertale - shadowy friendly figures at the core

Dear Readers,

I continued getting nice texts from Toriel while on my walk backtracking through the game.

She said Alphys was telling her many interesting facts about the human world, though many of them were wrong. She asked if I told her anything funny. It wasn't me! It was the anime that told her all the wrong stuff!

In the next text she said she heard that playing video games for too long was bad for you. She didn't see me playing video games at all though so I must've been very healthy! Haha right...

In the next text she said she may have to turn off the phone as my friends were all very lovely people! She said she would spend this time getting to know them better. She told me to be good.

And that was the last of the texts she sent! Such a lovely lady.

I walked all the way back through the city and through Asgore's house. I got back to the Core but the happy epilogue music continued to play.

I found a shadowy figure to the north. They were friendly though. They briefly mentioned something about their weird silhouette being a weird sausage shape. I wonder if they were hostile during the game?

There was a switch here and I pressed it. Not sure what it did though.

I found a shooting puzzle at one stage and met another black figure in the hallway. They said before I came here, the layout was altered so I would get lost and perish. They asked if I felt special since it was just for me. How nice...

I found another black figure in a room I actually checked. They were sleeping. This is definitely an epilogue thing. Another black figure was outside the door of the Core. They said they were hired by Mettaton to destroy me. But since he never paid them, they all decided to quit. Then they said no hard feelings. Well... at least they were standing up for their rights :)

Another black figure was at the flaming pit near the elevator at the start of the Core. They said they always came here as a kid and it was like their special place. They said it was nice for cooking s'mores and stuff like that.

After this I left the Core.

No comments:

Post a Comment