Monday 16 March 2020

147 undertale - last day in the hotel

Dear Readers,

I wandered around the hotel a bit more, enjoying the epilogue atmosphere and everyone finishing up in the hotel business for good.

The janitor was working much faster than normal. Still dropping slime though. They were trying to finish up work quickly. I'd throw everything down!

I knocked on the doors and two of them were sad that room service never came. I didn't really bother with them.

The restaurant fish thing at the counter said they could now live life without reservations :)

The little mole guy said he just got a raise and now he was free. He looked on the bright side of it though.

The big red guy said maybe now he could go two feet without running into a puzzle in the outside world.

The gingerbread looking guy said he could stop licking the ficus, but he didn't want to look like he messed up, so he said he'd keep going.

I went out of the hotel and up the left side to find some dialogue about the wall I was facing to be just a regular wall. That immediately had me suspicious! I couldn't do anything though so I went to see Bratty and Catty.

No comments:

Post a Comment