Tuesday 10 March 2020

141 undertale - forgiving asriel

Dear Readers,

The battle was over and I stood face to face with a crying Asriel, who had turned back to normal.

He said he was always a crybaby, wasn't he? Then he said he knew I wasn't actually the first human, as they were gone a long time. He then asked what my name actually was. I said it was "Frisk". He said that was a nice name.

There goes my theory from last time... though maybe not, because why did the first human have the name I chose for my character?

Asriel said he hadn't felt like this for a long time. He said as a flower, he was soulless. He said he lacked the power to love other people. He then said with everyone's souls inside him, he not only had his own compassion back, but he could feel every other monster's as well. He said they all cared about each other so much. He said they also cared about me, too. He said he wished he could tell me how everyone felt about me. Papyrus, Sans, Undyne, Alphys, Toriel... he said monsters were weird, that even though they barely knew me, it felt to him that they all really loved me.

He then said he would understand if I couldn't forgive him, if I hated him, as he acted so strange and horrible. He said he hurt me and so many people, including friends, family, bystanders and that there was no excuse for what he had done.

I had the option to Forgive or not to. I chose Forgive. He said I was gonna make him cry again.

He said even if I did forgive him, he couldn't keep these souls inside of him. He said the least he could do was return them. But first, there was something he had to do. Right now, he could feel everyone's hearts beating as one. They were all burning with the same desire. He said with everyone's power and determination, it was time for monsters to finally go free.

Asriel spread out his arms. He levitated a bit and loads of hearts flew out of him! It was all the souls he had taken! They all spread out all over the place! The screen went white, a big crack went down through it and a message appeared saying the barrier had been shattered! Hurray!

No comments:

Post a Comment