Friday 13 March 2020

144 undertale - texts from toriel

Dear Readers,

Now that everyone was saved, I decided to wander back through the game to chat with everyone I had met on my journey :)

I checked Toriel's messages. She sent me a new one every time I changed screens! Too bad Undyne and Papyrus' phone seemed to be out of batteries.

She said I had been wandering around for quite some time now. She hoped I wasn't getting into trouble. Then she said only kidding LOL and then said PS - do not get into trouble. Hehe ok :) I don't think I'll have any trouble now that the war is over.

Toriel then said she didn't mean to misspell "sincerely" in the last text and that it was difficult to use the phone with such large hands. She considered asking Sans to transcribe for her.

She then said that Sans would be typing from now on. The next text was Sans writing in lower case as Toriel. He said she just baked 1,000,000 pies and asked if I wanted any and to make sure to brush my teeth before crossing the street.

The next text was from Toriel, saying she didn't say any of the last text. It was in the correct case.

The next text was supposedly from Sans, but wasn't all in lower case. It said he loved his brother very much... then it said in all lowercase that help he was being slandered. Hahaha. Half written by Toriel, other half by Sans :)

Next text written by Toriel pretending to be Sans, saying he loved to "get owned" and that he thought Toriel was very good and.... the rest of the text seemed to indicate a struggle. Hahaha :)

The next text was titled "Cat Video", which wasn't a video, but Toriel's own meticulous description of a video she saw of a small, white animal. Wow, what kind of crazy person does that? ;)

The next text was a forwarded chain message. Send to someone you care about or a skeleton will rattle his bones at you. All in lowercase this time. Sans :)

The next text was ASCII art of a snail. Aw :) Toriel said I might like it.

The next text Toriel said Undyne and Papyrus wanted to cook something together with her. Sans told her they were excellent chefs. She was excited and said if I was lucky, I could have some! Oh... she'll find out soon enough...

I checked the coffin in the basement. This time I noticed mummy wrappings at the bottom of it.

The next text Toriel said if Sans and her started a band they would call it "Dreemurr" and "Femur", which is pretty funny :) She then said PS, it was only a joke and not to refer to her as Dreemurr. I wonder if she's keeping the name...

The next text Toriel said Undyne was very strong. Papyrus made a bet with Undyne that she couldn't lift all of them up but she could! The only trouble she had was putting everyone back down!

So many texts from Toriel! I'll see if there are more next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment