Thursday 12 March 2020

143 undertale - chatting with toriel, sans, papyrus, undyne, alphys and asgore

Dear Readers,

Someone called my name, saying this was all just a bad dream. They told me to wake up. It sounded like Toriel.

I laid in the sunlit spot just before the barrier as I woke up with a crowd around me. It was Toriel, Sans, Papyrus, Undyne, Alphys and Asgore that were here.

Toriel thanked goodness I was awake! Alphys said they were so worried as it felt like I was out forever!

Happy music started playing :)

Undyne said if it was any longer she would've freaked out! She ordered me to tell them next time I decided to take a nap!

Sans said I made Papyrus cry like a baby! Papyrus said he didn't cry! He just had something caught in his eye! Sans asked him what he caught and Papyrus said it was TEARS! He did indeed have a big tear coming out of his eye :) aww!

Asgore said the important part was that I was alright. He offered me some tea, saying it would make me feel better. Toriel suggested giving me space first! She said I must've been very exhausted, though she wasn't certain what it was from. She said they didn't remember exactly what happened, just that there was a flower and then, everything went white.

She said the barrier was now gone and that whenever I was ready, we would all return to the surface. She said the door to the east would lead us there now. She then suggested that I might want to take a walk before we leave, so I could say goodbye to all of my wonderful friends. She told me to do as I wished, as they would all wait for me here.

Here is another very big idea taken from EarthBound and Dragon Quest, the idea of walking all over the world, chatting to everyone I had met, who now had something different to say, now that I had beaten the final boss and restored peace to the world. I love this :)

I chatted with all six of them here. Toriel said Alphys upgraded her phone and she was having a lot of fun with the "texting" feature. Wow... it was THAT old? She texted Sans something who said it was brutal. Papyrus complained about them being two feet from one another while texting and that the queen became a huge dork! Toriel said they were texting for a good reason. Papyrus asked why and Sans said because they were huge dorks! Toriel asked Sans to please not say that as he wasn't a dork, he was more of a bonehead! Papyrus laughed, saying those puns were even less funny coming from her! Sans asked why he was smiling then and Papyrus said it was a pity smile!

Toriel told me not to feel left out, as she had been writing messages to me as well! I still had her phone number after all this time. I checked my phone and I got a text from her. She said Sans and Alphys were teaching her how to text and she was learning so much. She asked me if I knew what a smiley was and then demonstrated one! She also said LOL and explained the acronym too! She also started and finished the text like she was writing a letter, which was nice :) she then suggested I go look around before we all left.

Sans said Tori was telling him how she made b'scotch pie for me. She said she'd make pie for everyone. Everyone else chimed in, offering help. Alphys then thought maybe she'd order a pizza instead! Sans also said he was supposed to be working right now. Papyrus complained that he wasn't and Sans said he knew, and that it was taking all his concentration!

Papyrus asked Asgore about making him a member of the royal guard. Asgore said now that the war was over, they might not need the royal guard anymore. Papyrus was like what:?! before asking what was the point of my quest then? He said I journeyed all that way and he still wasn't a member of the royal guard! He said truly, this was the worst possible ending! He said it seemed like I really botched my quest, but he, the Great Papyrus, would always be my friend! Sans added no matter how hard I tried to get rid of him! Papyrus was like Hey! before saying that was true :)

Papyrus then suggested that I could walk around. Sans then suggested flying around. Toriel then said that flying sounded a little dangerous. Alphys then said I couldn't fly. Undyne then said not with that attitude! Papyrus then told me to take a hike... as hiking was good for my bones! Hehe. Lovable Papyrus :)

Undyne asked Alphys what she wanted to do now that we were all free. They had the whole world to explore now. Alphys said of course she was going to go out and... then she said she was going to be honest... and said she was gonna stay inside and watch anime like a total loser! Papyrus said that's the spirit! He called for a celebration to being losers! Undyne said he had the right idea! She said that losing to me was the best thing that ever happened to her. Asgore then asked what an anime was.

Alphys got very excited and asked me to help explain what anime was to Asgore. She said it was like a cartoon but with... and I had the choice between swords and guns. I chose swords. Asgore said golly! That sounded neato! He asked where he could see the anime and Alphys said she had some on her phone! She pulled up some and showed it to him. But then she got embarrassed when she showed the wrong thing. Asgore asked if those two robots were... and Undyne added with "...kissing?" Asgore then said technology sure was something, wasn't it! Flustered, Alphys said it was!

Undyne asked Alphys if they could watch something with fighting next. And after that, something with princesses... or FIGHTING princesses! Alphys said she'd try and see if she could manage to find something like that. Undyne cheered. She then suggested I go say hi to Napstablook and tell them she said hi, too!

Alphys whispered to me. She asked me if Asgore and Toriel were ever gonna get back together. Honestly I didn't think they would, but I wanted them to, so I said Yeah. Alphys said that's what she hoped, too :) She said just think about how cute they must have been together and that it was quickly becoming her number one ship of all time. That's a great way to put it! :) She called it Tori and Gorey, her old boss and his ex-wife... then she said that sounded a lot less cool all of a sudden. She said on second thought, maybe she wouldn't write fanfic of real people and that wasn't real life already the greatest fanfiction of all? She asked me not to tell anyone she said that... 'cause she was gonna post it online! She said she was excited to finally use the human internet and that she bet that we had all sorts of things that Undyne and she could watch. Undyne was excited about the prospect of watching anime online and Alphys said "What do you think we've been fighting for all along?". Sans was about to say the same thing and Alphys said Jinx! Papyrus said he didn't know she knew Sans and Sans said doesn't everybody? with a wink. Toriel then said "Who the hell is Sans?" before correcting herself and saying heck instead. Alphys couldn't believe her ears! But yeah... wow good luck on that human internet... I don't know if that's necessarily a good thing!

Alphys asked me to maybe go look for Mettaton. She said he said he had to go somewhere.

Asgore said howdy and apologised for almost trying to take my soul. He said he felt very bad about it. He hoped we could still be pals. Undyne said not to worry about it as pretty much everybody tried to kill me at least once! Asgore then said cheerfully that he wasn't sorry! Undyne said that wasn't what she meant! Asgore said that now that we weren't fighting each other, he could finally ask me if I would like a cup of tea! He then asked me if I would like a cup of tea. I said Yes! He then said the cup he had was cold now, so I shouldn't have it, but he was so happy that I said yes! He then said as soon as he could, that he would make some more for me. Then, we could be great pals :) Yay! I always wanted to be pals with Asgore!

Asgore then said if I wasn't busy, on nice days I should walk around and have a good time and that it was important.

After I had this chat with all of them, I went back through the throne room to chat with everyone I had met in the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment