Thursday 2 December 2021

15 chibi-robo! let's go, photo! - the battery high above the kitchen

Dear Readers,

I tried taking a picture of the t-shirt silhouette, but I couldn't get the angle right as my t-shirts are so big. I'll try again later.

I went to the Sunny Kitchen to see how the area changes on different trips there. I hoovered which took most of the battery, but I saved up for the carton silhouette (No.09)

I chatted with the K&M chefs and they were discussing taking a trip. They asked for a suggestion and I chose some Worcestershire place. The mustard one got offended. Later on, he apologised and I accepted. They talked about going to New York.

I found the battery in this area by climbing up the hanging utensils and reaching a far corner high up above the kitchen. Chibi-Tot hides here too sometimes. Not much else to it though.

Some more jobs popped up so I tried those out.

No comments:

Post a Comment