Friday 24 December 2021

37 chibi-robo! let's go, photo! - why is the distance test so freaking hard

Dear Readers,

I started the game with more jobs in my job mail. Maybe they replenish after every day?

I had jobs from K&M, Clayra, SGX and Laroque.

K&M talked about the sea and then asked me to fetch some salmon. I saw some other fish in the fridge but straight away noticed the familiar pinkness of salmon. I brought it to them and they were delighted.

Madame Clayra's Chibi-tots wanted to try a new game so I obliged. The new game was the same as the old one but now I had another bow-tied Chibi-tot to find. I had to make two guesses per round. I got the first level completely wrong but I got the other two completely correct. I earned a silver trophy! Woo!

I bought the Game Boy Silhouette (No.25) when I got back to the office.

SGX had another distance test for me. I got the first one wrong, the second one right barely, and failed the third one as well. Still, I got points and SGX was positive. This is a hard job though.

Laroque wanted more help with the smoglings invading his garden. He tried to swat them with his own paws but he was too stiff and slow for them. It was the same dig, trap and whack job from last time. I did very well here and completed it with 29 seconds left and over 30 Watts remaining. Woo! Got a bronze trophy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment