Tuesday 14 December 2021

27 chibi-robo! let's go, photo! - napping bear and alien in the microwave

Dear Readers,

I went back to the desk to do more free-roam cleaning.

The robot asked me another trivia question, the title of episode eleven of Geotron X. I said it was The Demise of Zader 8 and it was correct! Yay! I'm back winning!

I returned to losing when I ran out of battery before I could pick up the battery, so all that was for naught. Oh well.

I went back and cleaned the whole place up.

Then I went to the garage. No one was here but I found Joshy Bear sleeping in the drawers of the toolbox. He said he was on downtime without his backup dancers. Lots to vacuum here so I did that before going back to the office.

I filled a stamp card again so I sent that off.

Then I headed for the kitchen. I found Miss Clayra in the microwave slowly turning around! She was okay though. She asked me to ask K&M for a cake recipe for your sweetheart. I also found one of J Bear's backup dancers near the battery. Quite a bit going on! On top of that, the bin gave me an extra two stamps! She said a nice stamp for a nice robot. How kind!

I returned to the office and a package came in. It had Silhouette No.26, which looked like a Game Boy Advance SP opened up. It was also green tinted unlike the other pieces of film. I bought Silhouette No.18, the slipper.

No comments:

Post a Comment