Tuesday 7 December 2021

20 chibi-robo! let's go, photo! - succeeding in the jobs finally

Dear Readers,

I had another chance to fetch ingredients for a Full English Breakfast and it was third time lucky as I brought the correct ones!

The full bacon, the egg and the sausages were what was needed. They were delighted and gave me enough Happy Points for me to buy more Silhouette Film. I bought No.13, the egg.

I also had another shot at the distance test job from the robot. I actually passed this time but just barely! I got the first measurement, missed the second one completely, and barely scraped a pass on the third. I got Happy Points but not enough to buy more film, so I went to work again at the desk.

I answered more of the robot's trivia. I said "Billy Wilson" to his question and got it correct. I had a lot to clean in this area and earned enough to buy No.14, the noodle cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment