Friday 17 December 2021

30 chibi-robo! let's go, photo! - visiting the second exhibit room now filled

Dear Readers,

Mr Curator was showing us the magazine in which he and the gallery were featured. He said he never even heard of this magazine before and Telly told him it was a popular sub-culture magazine.

Telly wasn't too impressed with the photographs in the magazine as it looked like they didn't photograph Mr Curator completely, focusing mostly on the exhibits. Mr Curator was worried he'd become famous and lose his right to a private life. He laughed off the notion and Telly even added he'd still be able to walk down the street without being mobbed.

I visited the now filled exhibition room 2 and found Mr Curator reminiscing there. He talked about how he was hooked on NostalJunk from the start as a boy but few took it seriously back then. With the technology now, there are new possibilities. He was fulfilling his dream and commended me on my work helping him.

I looked at the exhibits. Mr Curator had commentary on each of them of course. With the toilet paper he wondered if there were different craftsmen for each one, even though they all looked the same.

The Pac-Man mug he said was a well-loved souvenir throughout the ages, even today. Good to hear mugs are still popular in the future and again I hope toilet paper still is. The mug had a stamp on it.

The rolling pin was brown like the shelf it was on, but the rolling pin I photographed was actually grey. I won't complain about it though. I do not want to retake that picture. Mr Curator said machines did the work of rolling pins now.

The t-shirt looked horrendous, like it was a t-shirt of a t-shirt. Not taking it again though. Mr. Curator talked about how people used it to express themselves with humour or with something quite bold.

The GBA SP had extra details filled in from my drawing, including the different markings and ports. Note the lack of headphone socket. The backlit version wasn't even released here. I always disliked these things about the SP and never bought one. Mr. Curator said pockets must've been quite small indeed, which gives me hope that pockets in the future are bigger.

I took the helicopter to the new exhibit and then back to the office. By the way, isn't it weird how I warp to some places and fly by helicopter to others? I think it's weird.

Back at the office, Telly and Mr. Curator congratulated me for achieving over 3,000 visitors. Mr. Curator gifted me with a bigger battery! Yes! At last! Now I can have up to 100 Watts!

The gallery's total visitor count is 5,244, which is nice! I also got new jobs, including one from a new person involving gardening. Maybe a new area? We'll see next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment