Friday 10 December 2021

23 chibi-robo! let's go, photo! - taking a photo of pot noodle beef & tomato flavour

Dear Readers,

It's been a while but I took another photograph, using Silhouette No.14, the Instant noodles. I used a Pot Noodle, Beef & Tomato flavour for it.

When I took the picture, the flap opened and revealed lots of colourful bits of food inside. Pot Noodle doesn't quite have that much, but it's still delicious!

I now had 5 exhibits, so Telly told me a new exhibit was opened by Mr. Curator! He arrived and was delighted with our hard work, which inspired him to expand to the new exhibit. He did a fist bump thing with Telly, but he was so but he used his finger. He announced the museum was open for visitors and revealed a visitor counter on the wall!

I decided to visit the exhibit and I found Mr. Curator there. He was sad with the low number of visitors, even though it just opened. He was worried people would forget about the NostalJunk. Then he said he was only joking, saying he wasn't worried at all since we had so much on display already.

I looked at the Pot Noodle in the exhibit and the narrator said it was a seafood flavour, which was kind of funny. I also found a stamp on the lid when I rotated it.

I examined the other displays for stamps and the disc had one. After that I looked at the new empty exhibit room before returning to the curator's office.

No comments:

Post a Comment