Saturday 25 December 2021

38 chibi-robo! let's go, photo! - drake looks for an evildoer in peaceful times

Dear Readers,

I went back on my freelance cleaning jobs. At the desk, Drake said he couldn't find any evildoers. He did see the smoglings, but noted they were scattered and disorganised. He said the world was at peace, but that was the problem. He asked me if he should go to Outer Space in order to seek evil. I said yes and he agreed sadly but started to make preparations. I hope he'll come back... it will be sad to see him leave.

I found one of Joshy Bear's dancers stuck to the back of the desk clock! Was he here last time I was here? Sneaky!

At the garage, the robot gave me another quiz. He asked for the name of the villain who first appeared in episode 3. I said it was Zader 8 and guessed correctly! Yay!

This time, the Chibi-tot was inside the precarious pipe bridge, looking as carefree as ever. Yeeks. I was still able to chat to it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment