Thursday 16 December 2021

29 chibi-robo! let's go, photo! - taking photos of toilet paper, glove, shopping bag, pac-man mug, slipper, rolling pin, t-shirt and game boy advance sp

Dear Readers,

I had a lot of Silhouette Film at this point, so I decided to photograph as much as I could identify.

I picked No.05 and took a picture of a roll of toilet paper. It said it was paper roll so I was on the right track! When I transported to the past I came out of the centre of it before taking it back. I hope there is toilet paper in the future...

I picked No.12 and found a glove to photograph. When I warped to the past I appeared underneath the glove, as if I was slapped down by it. When I took it back however, it appeared as a jigsaw piece and faded away. Mr. Curator said it failed and in this case it was a NostalDud. Funny. I then noticed that it used up the film and I'd have to buy another one! Happy Points down the drain! Funny but also cruel!

I picked No.15 and found a Penney's bag I had lying around. When I went back to the past I came out of the bag. Unfortunately this also turned out to be a dud!

Then I picked No.16, using my Pac-Man mug this time. I got it 100% perfect and it wasn't a dud! Yay! I went back to the past and appeared underneath it. I flipped it out before taking it back. I felt like telling myself to be careful.

Then I picked No.18, using my own slipper. I folded it down to make it look more like the silhouette and got 80%, but it came back as a dud as well sadly. I appear inside the slipper when I go to the past.

Then I picked No.20, the rolling pin. I got 73% and appeared underneath it and it came out as an actual rolling pin, though it didn't look the same. Hard to know what's correct.

I picked No.08, the t-shirt. This was incredibly frustrating as my t-shirts are bigger than what the silhouette asks for. I ended up having to fold it in so many ways and caught some of the room in the frame. It looked terrible but I got 83% and it wasn't a dud according to the game. I didn't argue, I shoved it into the exhibit and got it over with.

I then used the GBA SP one, taking pictures of the handheld on Google images because I don't have one. None of them worked so I ended up drawing the silhouette out in MS Paint, which itself was frustrating but I got it 98% and non-dud. It went into the exhibit. I never liked the GBA SP apart from the flip lid thing.

With that last photo, I filled the second exhibit room and Mr. Curator came into the room all excited and holding a magazine where he and the gallery were featured. Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment