Monday 27 December 2021

40 chibi-robo! let's go, photo! - spotpass competition end notice from 2014

Dear Readers,

I put the 3DS in sleep mode for the first time since I started playing this game and I got a notice on the Chibi-PC.

The title of the notice was "Notification of Closure (all contests)", informing me that all contests for NostalJunk entries have finished as of 08/12/2014. Not sure if that's the American date format or the European one.

I have no recollection of there ever being a competition for these things. Maybe I did when the game released and saw that it didn't have any bearing on a complete game experience when I was sizing it up. If it was required for the game I wouldn't have bought it at all. I'll be fine without it and I'm glad about that.

Still, it's a thing with online gaming and DLC I dispprove of and shake my fist at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment