Saturday 11 December 2021

24 chibi-robo! let's go, photo! - cleaning for joshy bear, a very nice bear

Dear Readers,

I took a look at the museum's new visitor counter and it said we had 2,653 visitors! Telly advised me to look for more NostalJunk as it was all about the novelty value.

Some new Job Mails came in from new characters as well as ones I knew already. The news ones were from J Bear and Clayra. I chose the Joshy Bear one and this was about cleaning the Latenight Garage with the Vacuum Cleaner and Toothbrush.

Joshy Bear put on a big song and dance routine when I arrived. He was a bear shaped sponge and scrubber and he needed some help from a "cleaning genius" like me. Nice bit of charm he's turning on. He asked me of I was wondering why a star like him would need a cleaner and I said no. He thanked me and said he was still starting out his showbiz career. He asked me to pick up rubbish, vacuum and use a new tool, a toothbrush for cleaning stains. He said to aim to get the room 80% clean, but not to sweat it if I was running low on battery and to bring the dust bag to him for emptying.

He went cleaning as well by doing a kind of break dance and scrubbing in just one place. There was groovy music playing and it was quite fun being around him. He was a very easy-going client to work for. It was funny the way he changed the dust bag. He just threw my one away and puke/printed another one out his mouth.

Unfortunately, I was only able to get 46% of the room cleaned before I had to quit from low battery, but he was nice about it.

A groovy tune played when using the toothbrush, as if to convey there was some kind of joy in cleaning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment