Wednesday 8 December 2021

21 chibi-robo! let's go, photo! - everywhere seems to get dirtier now

Dear Readers,

Back to cleaning. I talked to Drake and he said people have been responding to him better since he took my advice about kindness and everything. He was happy.

The robot gave me another trivia question. This time it was who or what got slimed by a jelly monster in episode five. I said it was Professor Boffin's luxury car as that seemed different from the others. This was the first time I got it wrong! He told me to try again but I didn't have any more trivia chances on this trip. Next time.

I got to more cleaning and I was now reaching 100% capacity in the dust bag regularly. It's no achievement anymore. I also ran out of battery just a tiny bit away from the socket when I got back, but thankfully none of my progress was gone since I already warped back.

No comments:

Post a Comment