Sunday 12 December 2021

25 chibi-robo! let's go, photo! - hide and seek with miss clayra's chibi-tots

Dear Readers,

The next new job in the list was from another new character named Miss Clayra. She taught at the Chibi-tot Kindergarten at the Sunny Kitchen and the job was simply to visit and play.

Miss Clayra was also a bus driver. She drove this strange flying schoolbus full of Chibi-tots and she was like some kind of pink slug alien thing who dressed well with matching clothes and hat. She landed in the kitchen and parked her schoolbus on a shelf overlooking the kitchen. I warped in beside her as she was unloading the Chibi-tots. She was delighted I was here to play with them. She didn't say it too loudly but she wanted a bit of peace.

The Chibi-tots wanted to play hide and seek of course! Every Chibi-tot I've met so far loved hiding in places for me to find them and these ones were no different.

The music that played here was really nice! It was kind of like jazzy music you'd see in an old Peanuts cartoon.

One of the Chibi-tots had a bow tie and seemed to be the leader. He said they were going to hide behind food and I had to guess where he was hiding.

They rushed between three fruits and I had to guess where the bow-tied one was hiding. I got the first two rounds right but not the third one, where everyone else had a bow-tie that time. I wasn't quite prepared for that.

I passed the job at least. The bow-tied Chibi-tot asked me how it felt being an average robot and I gave an "X" gesture. He wasn't impressed.

I returned to the office and bought Silhouette No.16, a coffee mug. This unlocked a new page of Silhouettes.

No.17, a ping pong paddle

No.18, a slipper without a back

No.19, a pique cap

No.20, the rolling pin I already obtained from stamps

I wonder if I only need to buy the first three to unlock a new Silhouette page after this? We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment