Wednesday 12 October 2016

10 MINECRAFT WII U EDITION - EXPLORING THE SKELETON CAVE IN THE NORTHEAST, ONLINE WITH MOP IT UP

Dear Readers,

Mop it up came back to my world once again with the Birdo skin and the Mario 64 texture pack. Yay! I didn't go to the nether this time though!

I stayed at home harvesting pumpkins, which grew faster than I could pick them! I also had a garden full of fully grown wheat so I spent time on that as well.

Mop it up came out of the nether after breaking a helmet and being reduced to half a heart, but managed to get the blaze powder. Sounds like an incredibly dangerous mission! Successful though, so super yay! :)

I decided to check out the new railway Mop it up built that lead to the northeast. Very nicely built and it extends across that part of the lake to the land up there. I never really explored it so I was able to fill out my map a bit. Cool bit of a floating island up there.

After filling in the northeast portion of my map, I found a cave with a skeleton spawner in it. Not too far from the entrance either. After a while, Mop it up joined me and neutralised it with Jack o lanterns. There were a couple of treasure chests here with nice stuff in them, like a music record and diamond horse armour. We decided to keep the spawner for a good future grinding spot.

There was more of the cave to explore. It was a nice tidy series of tunnels, very much unlike the cavernous one we explored last time. It was really fun to explore and light up. We mined out loads of coal and iron too! Some enemies like a creeper and some skeletons, but nothing too bad to handle between us.

After we left the cave, Mop it up went off to extend the railway a bit more.(Working on the railroad, all the live long day :) ) I went to fill in my map a tiny bit more, finding a tiny cave in the hillside of the east coast. Didn't find anything here except a zombie and creeper.

I decided to head back home. I grabbed the wrong minecart by accident and nudged the other minecart back a small bit, but I switched carts and nudged the other one back. Didn't want to leave Mop it up stranded at night!

When I got back, I saw that Mop it up had made a nether wart farm. It's for brewing potions. I don't know anything about that yet.

Mop it up also very bravely got a blaze rod from the nether and used it to make a brewing stand upstairs near the enchanting table. Another thing I never used before and so much to learn. Wowee!

I think I may have overdone it with the Goomba chickens... We have so many eggs now it's ridiculous... However, eggs are useful for pumpkin pie! It's just that eggs are being laid faster than the pumpkins and the sugar canes can grow...

No comments:

Post a Comment