Thursday 13 August 2020

43 ace attorney 6 - cross-examining ema

Dear Readers,

It was time to press Ema on the statements she was making. Sometimes Nahyuta interrupted, talking about divine punishments in the form of salary evaluations. Jerk. It was just like what Edgeworth did to Detective Gumshoe. I wonder how he is by the way?

There's one moment Apollo says (thinks) "(Get a little too addicted to using your precious white powder, did you, Ema?)" and I'm like what?! Don't make that kind of reference!

It's really interesting to see Ema, the forensic scientist, clash with the holier than thou jerk Nahyuta. Her beloved job was at risk because of his approval/disapproval of everything she did.

I asked what were the grounds for saying it was homicide and Ema didn't know, so Nahyuta said it was the luminous tape. He said Mr Reus used it as a guide and that Trucy moved it so he would go into the coffin where he was stabbed. I asked for proof and Ema said she found Trucy's fingerprints on the luminous tape, which was a big surprise for me.

Ema said she guessed Trucy must've moved the luminous tape during the show and I said "Objection!" with the fingerprint results. Trucy was wearing gloves after all!

Ema was taken aback, but was glad on a personal level.

It came down to the question of the incident being a murder or involuntary manslaughter. I maintained that it was murder and that it must've been a third party.

I was then asked how did the body wind up inside the coffin? I said he was killed understage. What if the victim was dead already before being put into the coffin.

Nahyuta responded by throwing beads at my head and chanting something! I demanded to know what he was doing and he said I was interfering with his last rites stuff whatever. He said who would have the opportunity to do what I was arguing and the only one in the show with that possibility was Trucy. He led me into it!

Athena then raised an objection!

No comments:

Post a Comment