Sunday 23 August 2020

53 ace attorney 6 - retinz explains tv editing

Dear Readers,

Retinz wanted to speak for himself on the witness stand, and the judge gave him the go ahead.

He explained that TV stations edited footage all the time and that there was nothing malicious about it. I said I knew he bore Trucy ill will and I had the evidence to prove it.

I had plenty of evidence, but I didn't know what exactly worked when presenting at that moment in time so I had a few guesses and reloads, and got it right with the clipboard.

This led to the bringing up of the contract that Retinz conned Trucy into signing. The judge was shocked at the unreasonable sum of three million dollars. With that added into the testimony, I presented the other thing that Trucy supposedly signed, the note. I presented with an "Objection!"

I laid it out about how the signature was forged and Retinz seemed to encourage me. He said it would get great ratings for sure.

Nahyuta objected to my saying that Retinz had ill will towards Trucy by saying he only had pecuniary greed. I didn't believe of course, especially after hearing Retinz talk about the Gramaryes.

I thought there must've been some sort of connection between Retinz and Trucy that not even she was aware of. I said it aloud.

The judge then asked about this hidden connection and I had three choices:

  • He was Trucy's biggest fan
  • They were dating
  • Retinz was a magician too
I chose the magician one! Other two are of course improbable, and we've suspected Retinz of being a magician himself for quite a while now!

No comments:

Post a Comment