Monday 24 August 2020

54 ace attorney 6 - the real reus

Dear Readers,

I argued that Retinz himself was a magician because of that camera thing he pulled during recess and that he bore ill will toward Trucy. I was told that shouldn't have anything to do with it and that I still had to prove a connection.

I thought about a connection between an actual magician who could've had a grudge towards the Gramaryes.

Then it hit me like a huge lightning bolt.

I declared I wanted to present a piece of evidence that established a motive, someone who would have something against Trucy since she was the sole heir of the Gramarye legacy. I pointed out Mr. Reus on the thirteen year old poster.

The judge pointed out that I was making the victim the suspect. I asked if he was really dead or not. I raised a possibility: What if the man who died on the stage wasn't Mr. Reus? I had some blank reactions. One outraged one from Nahyuta, who said it was absurd. The judge asked who the real Mr. Reus was, if it wasn't the victim.

I said it was Roger Retinz! The Ratings Rajah! HE was the real Mr. Reus! The music changed! Everyone was floored! Except for Retinz himself, who said it wasn't a bad soap opera idea.

I said I had proof. I pointed out the scar on Mr. Reus' arm on the poster from the injury he got. I then pointed out that there was no such scar on the vlogger's arm. I then asked if Retinz had anything on his arm on that spot. 

He said nothing for a moment before laughing a little and with no trouble at all, he rolled up his sleeves in a dramatic way. There, on his right forearm, was the very same scar that Mr. Reus had. Everyone was floored again!

Nahyuta seemed mystified at the karmic threads before him. He asked who the victim was then? Retinz said he was a fan. A fan who became a magician and followed in his footsteps. All was being revealed now...

No comments:

Post a Comment