Saturday 1 August 2020

31 ace attorney 6 - investigating the stage

Dear Readers,

Now to investigate the stage with Athena and Ema.

Athena even offered a tutorial on this! Very kind of her, but I declined.

Ema was doing her own investigating. There was a curtain to backstage, but I didn't want to incur her displeasure, so I left it for now.

There was a box like the shelving unit we had in the office, the dragon thin that Ema herself was looking at, the camera which showed the same footage that was on TV and this time Athena noticed the shadows, the reference she made to Pop-up Pirate; yeah that game is popular in Europe like she said but isn't it in America? Ah well.

That was about all we could investigate for now... at least at this angle! I was able to use the direction pad to change angle to look at more stuff on the stage.

We examined the coffin which was now unfolded and spread out on the ground. There were secret doors on the bottom and in the back.

We examined the outline and Ema showed us the crime scene photo. Mr. Reus had a stab wound in his back and a stunt wire harness around his waist.

The stunt dragon thing was all flat panel stuff. Trucy convinced me to help her make it with her magical smile. Athena said Trucy had me wrapped around her little finger. Oh well...

There was a sword here covered in blood and it looked like the murder weapon. It looked nothing like what Trucy was using. I asked Ema about fingerprints and she said there were none. On the other hand, Trucy was wearing gloves, on both hands.

At the end of this, I was thinking this didn't add up at all. I had to think about all the stuff that happened. Athena tried to snap me out of my concentration and I said I think somebody switched Trucy's rubber sword for the metal one in order to pin the murder on her. Athena asked when and I had three choices: Right before the trick, after the set piece fell and during Trucy's trick. 

I picked the wrong answers before picking after the set piece fell. Before the trick choice had some amusing dialogue. 

Someone must've been trying to frame Trucy for murder.

No comments:

Post a Comment