Sunday 2 August 2020

32 ace attorney 6 - taking fingerprints with ema

Dear Readers,

With that hypothesis in mind, we asked Ema if there were any fingerprints on the coffin. She was saving the best for last and we had the chance to help her.

She went over the mechanics of dusting for fingerprints with the touch screen and blowing into the microphone for blowing the dust away and incredibly to refill the jar if we use it excessively and run out. Amazing!

Weirdly, the microphone didn't work for blowing dust, but there was a blow button so I pressed that.

Then I realised that the microphone on my headphone cable was being used. Hahaha. All this time, even the objections and stuff in the last case. Oh well I stand corrected!

I was now able to check the whole of the outside of the coffin. I checked the doors but there were none. Then I saw a smudge on the top and found prints around it. When it came to analysis it didn't match anyone involved with the case. The prints inside from before belonged to Mr. Reus.

After a lot of dusting and blowing and rotating, I eventually found another print on the front, towards the top right. It was Bonny's. She wasn't wearing gloves and she put the front on during the show.

That was it. All belonging to Bonny, Mr. Reus and an unidentified person.

It's fun doing this stuff with Ema again after all this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment