Wednesday 26 August 2020

56 ace attorney 6 - where the murder weapon was

Dear Readers,

Retinz was starting to sweat due to me pointing out his last bit of misdirection and it was time to make it all clear.

The judge asked me why did the culprit make the victim fly up into the air like that and I had three choices:

  • To falsify an alibi
  • To murder him
  • To hide the body
The only choice was the second one. I said the culprit had set it all up so the sword was above stage in the cushion and stabbed the victim when he was hoisted up. That's how he was able to not be there.

Betty was shocked, thinking Retinz was hers to boss around, but in fact she was the puppet being used.

Retinz shouted the Gramarye name in frustration and just when things seemed to go well, Nahyuta objected with some of his chanting and insults.

Nahyuta said I had to prove this remote murder theory decisively, since the murder weapon was found onstage. 

This lead to a dramatic visual inside my head, laying out a logical path, answering some questions. Let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment