Saturday 15 August 2020

45 ace attorney 6 - refresher course on athena's mood matrix

Dear Readers,

It was time to cross-examine Bonny. Objecting to her statement about lift #2 didn't work, so I pressed her for details.

Nahyuta was more than ready to jump in at any moment and stop me from going anywhere. Bonnie herself was able to back everything up but she showed her more temperamental side as well when she got impatient with me.

She got impatient with the judge too! She told him to make his ruling, pronto! She then corrected herself. 

Nahyuta told me about "Pahpul Boljhig", a kind of Khura'inist hell, one of many, reserved specifically who kept fighting against their fate, telling me that it was most appropriate for me. He can go right there himself!

There were no contradictions I could work with, so Athena piped up and told me there was discord in Bonny's voice with her special abilities. She then asked the judge if she could do a sort of therapy session with Bonny and find the truth through looking at her emotional state shifting.

This was introduced in Ace Attorney 5 and I remember some of it, but I agreed to have a tutorial on it again.

The Mood Matrix! It made me want to turn on the 3D feature again too! Also, there was artwork representing the stuff Bonny was saying, which was weird. There's never usually artwork for when lies are being told.

When Bonnie said she felt so bad about what happened, her "happy" mood marker lit up. This was where it didn't match and I pinpointed it with a "Got it!"

I had three choices for why she was feeling happy about it and I chose that Bonnie got a chance to mess Trucy's act up. I then told her that we heard her talking about Trucy in the understage. With this, the noise level dropped to 50%.

With this, Athena and I told Bonny to reveal her true self as she was doing herself harm by hiding it. With this, she transformed! Her bunny features became bat features!

With her true feelings revealed, Bonny took glee in the fact that Trucy had to move the stage lifts. With this, I was finally able to make my "Objection!" with Trucy's statement about how she told nobody about it. Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment