Friday 28 August 2020

58 ace attorney 6 - the ratings rajah's ego

Dear Readers,

After being exposed fully, Retinz cursed the Gramaryes! Trucy then spoke, asking him did he really hate them that much? Did he hate so much to kill an innocent man? He said she was damn right and talked about the humiliation he suffered after getting injured and cast out of the troupe.

Trucy said that was no excuse to do something so evil and magic was supposed to make people happy! Not as a means to murder! He fanned himself with his money and said he just used what was available to him. 

She said she understood now that she could see his true attitude toward magic. That's why her grandfather kicked him out. She said he didn't deserve to call himself a magician.

He then brought up the fact that he tricked her completely and that I was needed to reveal his tricks. His ego was satisfied in this and he called her unfit and a naïve greenhorn. She had nothing to say to this.

He continued laughing his egotistical laugh until the judge asked the bailiff to take him away and to bring a fire extinguisher to be safe!

The judge asked Trucy for her true entertainer's smile while he announced his verdict. She smiled. He ruled "Not Guilty!"

It was a happy ending in the lobby. Trucy needed a new assistant now and looked at me. Yikes! Betty and Bonny apologised and Trucy forgave them, wondering if Betty really hated her. Bonny brought up the autograph and about them seeing Trucy's shows and Betty shushed her. I guess she's all tsundere for Trucy but they both really love her. 

Trucy was still downhearted she didn't see through Retinz' tricks. I told her she should be proud of herself and that I knew she was a wonderful Gramarye magician because of the creed written in the notebook: "A true entertainer always keeps a smile on their face."

I said she dealt with the jeering of the crowd and eventually won them over. I said she was everything Magnifi could've hoped for in an heir. She said she couldn't have done it without me believing in her and thanked me from the bottom of her heart. I kept her smiling. Aw that's nice!

Ema showed up and apologised for not being able to convince Nahyuta as to what a good person Trucy was and ended up having to testify against her too. Trucy said she had nothing to apologise for, that she was just doing her job! Ema was touched...

Just then, Nahyuta showed up. He needed Ema to close up the case. He treated me just as coldly as ever. He hasn't learned a thing today has he? 

Athena asked what was up and if I actually knew him? I said we were old acquaintances. Trucy said I didn't like to talk about my past because I always change the subject. I would talk about it someday but not now. I said let's forget it and celebrate Trucy's future.

Just then, Phoenix rang! He asked was everything alright, how was Trucy, did we got a "not guilty"? I had him on speakerphone and we all told him the good news!

He praised me loads, saying I was a full-fledged lawyer in his eyes and everything! He then asked me to go to the show tomorrow, as he couldn't make it. I said I wouldn't miss it for the world!

After the call, Trucy said she would give me the best seat in the house! What did that mean? Well...

No comments:

Post a Comment