Tuesday 4 May 2021

16 the starship damrey - exploring the airlock chamber

Dear Readers,

I left the captain's quarters and headed for the airlock chamber.

When I got there I saw a freight crane ahead. When I approached it suddenly attacked and gave me another jumpscare!

I went into the control room where I could now see what that dangerous object panel was about. There was a grenade inside! I took it and used it on the freight crane.

A dramatic cutscene played where the crane grabbed at the robot and missed in slow motion, where the robot then attached the grenade to the crane arm. The robot then wheeled away from an explosion in a very "Cool guys don't look at explosions" kind of way! That was pretty funny!

Beyond the the now destroyed crane arm was a space leech to exterminate in the corner and the oxygen control lever. I pulled it and it supplied oxygen to the Cold Sleep Chamber, which then unlocked the door. yay!

I checked out the airlock storage. There was another space leech to exterminate and the airlock manual. The manual said the control room console was for pod maintenance only, the freight crane was for loading freight onto escape pods(also a warning not to walk under the crane), the oxygen tank lever I found already.

All that was left now was to explore the Cold Sleep Chamber at last!

No comments:

Post a Comment