Thursday 6 May 2021

18 the starship damrey - wandering around aimlessly with the silver ring

Dear Readers,

There's a thing or two I missed, so I continued my game from before I put in the LUCY password. That's where you start again when you decide to continue after finishing the game.

I looked at my legs, which were draped in this blue garment thing. I never figured I was a Keplarian all this time and that ending was a shock!

There was a vent switch at the end of the room I didn't check before, so I pressed that to explore the part of the vent I couldn't reach because Danny's body was in the way.

In this part of the vent I picked up the shining object, which was the silver ring. I had no idea what to do with it though. I just knew the captain wanted to give it to Alex.

I returned to the crew quarters. I was able to place the ring on desks but that didn't really do anything. When I checked Lucy's photograph in Danny's room(I know it's his now because I was in his cabinet) this music from just before the ending started playing. Not sure what it meant though.

I also had that one remaining space leech in Danny's room, but I couldn't get at it with the locker.

I went back to the Cold Sleep Chamber and made the ending play out again. Nothing different. Not sure what to do to get that final space leech.

No comments:

Post a Comment