Wednesday 26 May 2021

16 xeodrifter - exploring on the red planet for upgrades with the solar flare

Dear Readers,

It seemed obvious that the next boss would be on the blue planet, so I decided to explore the red planet for upgrades with the Solar Flare so I could prepare for it.

Straight away there was the weapon upgrade at the start of this area. I then learned that as awesome as the Solar Flare was, the big block enemy's laser was still stronger. It also takes like 4 charged shots to defeat it with the weapon! I'll stick to the fast wavy strategy for it.

I found a health upgrade in the rightmost part of the map and beyond the boss area I found another weapon upgrade. Then I headed back to the ship.

Lots of upgrades so stopping here was a good idea! I feel I'm going to need to be as strong as I can when I go back to the blue planet. Hope I'm more able to deal with those big flying bug enemies now!

No comments:

Post a Comment